Saturday, October 3, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things...


  • the smell of soap, cologne, and rain
  • sleep, cold room, warm fuzzy blankets piled on high
  • Indian & Thai Food
  • brutal massages
  • traveling & staying in hotels
  • keyboard shortcuts
  • planning & executing a perfectly-timed & tasty dinner
  • laughing & people that make me laugh
  • music
  • spring flowers & spring weather
  • fall clothing & fall weather
  • when little kids laugh uncontrollably
  • people with passion
  • making others happy
  • movies and documentaries
  • soup and appetizer parties
  • fancy drinks
  • men :)

5 comments:

Livi said...

i love lists a lot

i love your list

you are incredibly interesting

the line about meals made me miss your cooking

i love your new blog header

you da coolest malia

Dottie Stay said...

Just checkin' in on you. I enjoy fall too. You are right. There is nothing better then being a little bit chilly in your bed and getting all snuggly with your blankets! The Amen story made me laugh right out loud. People at work were looking at me, but I just couldn't help it. I applaud your agreement with the GA! :)

The Favorite said...

Another great list!
I've got lots of kids who laugh uncontrollably that you are welcome to come listen to any time. Also- FYI, our sweet baby James is coming in 11 days. I miss you! James and I may have to make a trip to see you soon.

Bev said...

What a great list, loved it!

Carr Family said...

I love your favorite things list. I too love Thai food. There is a great Thai restaurant I went to recently here in York that was sooo good. So whenever you want to come visit we can go there too. :)