Sunday, April 18, 2010

1 part bobby + 2 parts flay = crushing, happy, smiling girl

DIRECTIONS:

1.  Start with Friday, April 16, 2010.

2.  Add in 6:45pm.

3.  Combine with 23rd Street & 6th Avenue, New York, NY (heading East).

4.  Combine with Bobby Flay + wife (optional)
5.  Mix in a completely discombobulated, blushing, having-trouble-breathing, so close you could reach out and touch him, crushing fan (me).

THE RESULT:

crushing, happy, smiling girl!



(Make sure to watch the video above from :15 to :25.  This is how I felt when Bobby crossed my path.)




P.S.  While I do have a huge crush on Mr. Flay, I'm not as crazy as I might seem right now.  Promise!  (Don't worry, Bobby.  I won't be stalking you or your lovely wife.) 

2 comments:

Brock said...

For as much crap as I give you about him, at least he has a real talent that is of some use to people (though they could never cook what he cooks on Iron Chef...ever). But there are a lot more crappy celebrities who don't contribute anything to society. At least he contributes a good meal, even if it can never be duplicated.

SuzyQ said...

I love how the wife is (optional). Love it.