Saturday, May 14, 2011

late night with jimmy fallon!

I just may have attended the taping of Jimmy Fallon on Thursday, May 12, 2011.  And I just may have been selected to be on stage during Lauryn Hill's performances.  And if you look real closely, you just may see me and my friends (me, Matt Osmond, Courtney Young, and Betsy McPherson) on the right hand side of the stage, jamming, just as we were instructed....I mean, jamming as we were feeling the music. (But really, we were.  Lauryn Hill was pretty amazing and it was fun to watch the band.  We were right above the drummer.)

We also saw Maya Rudolph of SNL & Bridesmaids and Nick Offerman of Parks & Rec.

Best part of the taping, however, was Jimmy Fallon.  He's hilarious and very, very easy on the eyes...

Thanks, Courtney, for scoring tickets!!!

No comments: