Tuesday, May 17, 2011

men who carry badges


I recently discovered a new category of men that—I’m not going to lie—kind of floats my boat…Men Who Carry Badges.  Now, granted, not every man that carries a badge will make me want to flirt shamelessly and have his babies, but the one I met last night certainly did.  I suppose it didn’t hurt that he was 6’ 2”, EXTREMELY easy on the eyes, quite the gentleman and HI-LARIOUS. 
We met last night through a mutual friend.  All four of us-- Mr. Badge, me, said friend, and another one of her friends all attended a taping of the Colbert Report.  Needless to say we had so much fun.  By the end of the evening my face hurt because I couldn’t stop laughing and at one point, I almost threw up because I was laughing so hard.  Good times.
Here’s a recap of one of my favorite parts:
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
5/16/11 in :60 Seconds
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive

Anyway, afterward, we all went to dinner and I got to examine his badge.  I don’t know what came over me, but in that moment, he was the hottest thing on the planet.  (Oh, I will just DIE a thousand deaths if he ever finds this…)  Now, before you all get excited, nothing happened.  Too bad for him.  J But like I said, I’ve added a new category…or maybe it was just him.  J

6 comments:

Christie Norris said...

I think IRS workers wear badges. Pretty sure it wouldn't have the same effect. :)

SuzyQ said...

So, when you say you "got to examine his badge," what do you really mean??

malia said...

Suzanne!!!! :) I guess you'll never know...

Rachel B said...

girl, your blog is so funny!! i'm a big, creachy, stalking fan up in here, you really have a way with the words my friend!!

Rachel B said...

girl, your blogis so funny! i'm a big, creachy, stalking fan up in here, you really have a way with the words!!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i'm jealous of all these celeb moments you're having. ps i love that michael scott quote in yoru about me :)