Tuesday, December 25, 2007

home sweet kitchen


One of the perks of being at home is the luxury of using a full sized kitchen. It is a beautiful, beautiful thing. When I grow up and have a house of my own, my kitchen will be as decked out as it can possibly be...or at least as decked out as my wallet can sustain. It is a lovely thing to have an actual table, a full sink, counter space and a normal sized stove/oven. While New York kitchens are functional, they certainly limit what you can do. Gourmet is not always an option. But for the last 5 days and for the next 6, gourmet here I come!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Drop in and say hello. I hope you had a good Christmas!

Laura said...

I would love to get together with you if you can while you are here! Maybe our mom's could even come! I know my mom would love that! Call if you want, my number is 372-9377. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Dottie Stay said...

You enjoy that. I would love to see you while you are here!

Ace said...

Hey,

Angie (Carr) Terberg and I will be coming to NYC in the next few months. We're not sure when, though. Suggestions on when to (or not to) come? Also, I need to make sure that before I leave I have your contact info so we can stop in and say hello!

Johnson said...

Thanks you for your last post. Lucky for my family I will now be singing, "Its raining men" for the next couple of days. Unfortunetly I only know those words to the song!! I hope that you have a good time while you are home!! Hope things are good for ya!!!

Becky

The Favorite said...

Oh, you were in Utah County too!!! Ahh, we were soo close! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas, and you know you're welcome in my kitchen anytime!

Annie said...

I'm glad you had such an enjoyable time at home. You are welcome to come cook in my kitchen anytime! Just as long as you cook us some good gourmet stuff!! :)

Aubri said...

When you grow up?