Sunday, March 9, 2008

that's my name, that's my name


I heard this funny story the other night and thought I would pass it along. Now that I think of it, I can’t really remember if it was a true story witnessed by my friend, if the story was simply passed along, or if it was something found in a magazine. To the person that relayed this to me, I’m sorry if I totally mess it up or embellish it with details that didn’t actually happen. J

A mother and daughter were in Macy’s at the makeup counter. The little girl was standing in front of the display cases pointing her little finger at various, items all the while saying, “That’s my name. That’s my name. That’s my name. That’s my name.” Then her mother calls to her, “Clinique (said Clinique-wuh), come on, let’s go!”


End story.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! Thanks for the smile!

Livi said...

Haha I love this story!

naomi megan. said...

it's like the girl on american idol this season named asia'h.
haha. lovely.

Annie said...

That is seriously funny.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my little friend Aqua-netta.

Dottie Stay said...

Oh, I really hope that that is not some poor little girl's really name. That is just mean! Good laugh though. Thanks!

Johnson said...

I love it! Gotta love some names that people have!!

Bec