Sunday, August 30, 2009

oh, who are the people in your neighborhood


Oh, who are the people in your neighborhood,
In your neighborhood,
In your neighborhood?

Oh, who are the people in your neighborhood?
They're the people that you meet
When you're walking down the street
They're the people that you meet...each day!!!

This little guy's picture has been around the neighborhood for quite some time now. The reward is up to $12000!!! Yay! Hopefully, I find him. Actually, no. He's wanted for sexual assault at knife point in an elevator around 148th Street. Yeah, that's were I live....Maybe I'll start taking the stairs. Oh wait, the cops said never to take the stairs...

They're the people that you meet
When you're walking down the street
They're the people that you meet...each day!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOL Malia! I actually did laugh out loud, which is too rare for me! Thanks for the chuckle. But seriously be safe.

Bev said...

Aaaah scary! I am worried about you! Be careful!!