Wednesday, February 10, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things...part 2


  • kiva.org
  • my fleece blankets from bed, bath, & beyond (so soft)
  • cheap, blue papermate pens (love the way they write)
  • tortilla chips (dinner for the last 3 days)
  • my blue pashmina scarf (originally from Chinatown, reborn in the Flatiron District)
  • White Collar, Modern Family, and 30 Rock (must see TV shows)
  • foodnetwork.com and allrecipes.com (love to explore these babies)
  • Mortal Instrument Series & Hunger Games (books)
  • my MacBook Pro (true love)
  • hulu.com (hours of entertainment)
  • sleeping in (rare treat)
  • chocolate covered cinnamon bears (go BYU bookstore!)
  • The Happiest Millionaire (childhood favorite musical)

4 comments:

Brock said...

Ummm, I guess you'd have to see the musical to really get it. I liked most of the rest of the list as well. If you're looking for an awesome cookbook, we highly recommend Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julie Child, or Gourmet (it's the gourmet magazine's cookbook - Go for the yellow one). Everything we've ever tried from it has turned out awesome.

Livi said...

Malia - I loved love loved reading this!! i also firmly believe in the byu chocolate covered cinnamon bears (we had them in idaho too) - that is so cool that you have a macbook!! jealous!! Also: that website is really really cool.

ELA said...

The Happiest Millionaire!? I love that movie! Have you seen The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band? It has Lesley Ann Warren and John Davidson in it as well. My sister and I watched it over and over again.

malia said...

brock--you are truly missing out with the happiest millionaire! it's amazing!

livi--i love you.

erika--NO! I haven't seen that movie but i am now dying to see it. let's rent it and watch it together! Oh, I also have HM so maybe we should watch that too!