Monday, February 8, 2010

why bother?

This morning as I was hurrying to catch the train, I was forced to slow down as a woman and her dog darted in front of me. She had just stooped down to pick up his poo that he had deposited onto the sidewalk and was walking over to the garbage can...or so I thought. Nope. After she had picked it up, she threw it on the side of the road, napkin and all.

"Are you kidding me?" I uttered under my breath, wondering if I should have said it louder so that she would have heard me. But visions of her chasing me, poo in hand and yelling in a language I didn't understand changed my mind...just for today.

As a gift, here is a better dog poo story that makes me laugh every time I watch it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth! LOL

Christie Norris said...

LOL. I'm envisioning you being chased...

Ruby said...

Smart move... I think you might have found yourself in a poo fight! I never saw this video--ewwww :)