Wednesday, September 1, 2010

peter!!!

So I was at the gym and looked up and two machines in front of me I saw someone that looked really familiar.  Then he smiled at me and I realized that I had seen that smile before.  And then I realized that it was Peter (Tim DeKay) from White Collar!!!!  

Of course I couldn't restrain my smile at this point so it turned into what I can only imagine, a goofy grin.  He then started to really smile and gave me a slight nod.  I think he realized that I had recognized him.  I hope it made him feel good that I turned a giddy school girl.  We didn't talk to each other but floated around the same weights area for about twenty minutes and my heart felt warm and fuzzy.  :)  

P.S.  He was lookin' good.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so cool. It must be fun to live in New York!

Heather said...

I think he was checking you out Malia. :) I have never met or spotted a famous person so I have always wondered how I would react if I did.

... said...

Ok I found you! lol The actor you spotted at the gym is cute!! You attract all these gorgeous guys--you're the IT girl! BTW Feelin Love is one of my favorite songs!