Sunday, March 6, 2011

brian boyle=love

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my new boyfriend.  Here he is...Brian Boyle of the NY Rangers.

Number: 22
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 244
Shoots: Left
Born: Dec 18, 1984  (Age 26)
Birthplace: Hingham, MA, United States




According to one round of MASH, Brian and I will marry, honeymoon in New Zealand, have 4 kids, live in a Mansion in New York, and I will spend my days as a chef.  We're very happy.  Thank you, Children's Aid for the free tickets and for introducing me to my new love.

3 comments:

Heather said...

He is CUTE! :)

Jane said...

You're so lucky to have a hot, hockey-playing boyfriend! I just hope you don't have to smell his bag/equipment. That would just kill any moment.

Christie Norris said...

I think I have to go watch Miracle now.