Wednesday, January 7, 2009

new years in the city

Here are a few quick pictures from my New Year's Eve and New Year's celebration. Good friends. Good fun! What more could you ask for? (Ok, fine...my family, but that's it! Actually, I can think of something else that I would have liked....but that's another post.)




Picture break at the dance party. The one in the glasses is Tony. He was the mastermind of this Progressive Party. (friend, eric, malia, tony, jeff)







Dance party!!! (eric, malia)


Waiting for 2009...I know it looks like Eric and I came to the party together, but that's not the case. We just happened to be by each when people took pictures. I actually came with Christian who was visiting from Utah and at the time of this photo, texting his life away. (eric, malia, christian--texting)

Sharing a bottle of my favorite bubbly...Martinellis. I'm in this picutre, I swear. My hands are the ones in the left under Eric's. I'm trying to catch some of the fizziness that was spilling over onto the floor. (malia, eric, jason, tony, sara)



devyn and tami at a diner for brunch. tami flew out from cali. devyn flew out from chicago. they went to times square for new years, the crazies!



christian, malia, eggs benedict

after brunch we had another full day of play which included hot chocolate at godiva, cupcakes at crumbs, "the tale of despereaux", indian food at tandoori, and then hanging out at home.


sarah came out from cali this weekend too. it was fun to have her back. nyc misses her! i miss her!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Livi said...

I wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun... and you look great!! I mean, GGGRRRREEEEAAT [in my Tony the Tiger voice]...